Thursday, February 15, 2007

Psst...I've Got a Secret

Everyone has a secret that they want to let out and share with others but are too afraid to share it with others. Maybe it is embarrassing or you don't know what your friends will think. Many times if you can share that secret with others it can relieve a burden and let you better deal with it.

Secret chest lets you post a secret completely anonymously. Then others will post advice regarding your secret. In a unique twist social bookamrking, the most sincere and compelling secrets get voted to the top.

Even if you don't have a secret to share it is still interesting to read what others have to share. Some people have a very shady side that I'm sure that they normally would not expose to others. Others are going through very hard times that most of us can relate too. Possibly your words of encouragement can help them out. I know that I will be returning to this site and I hope you do too.

No comments: