Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Blog Gets Personal

A reader told me that my blog should be more personal. That is why I am posting one of those personal surveys you find everywhere. Maybe this will give you as the reader a better understanding of me as a person. For the most part I think sharing my views gives a strong understanding of who I am. My views are the result of my lifetime of experiences. In the future I won't be doing any more of these. If you like them enjoy, If not, don't worry, it is the last one.

Here goes. Enjoy it for what it is.

Ultimate 'About Me'
001. What is Your Name? LennyP
002. How old are you? 29
003. What is the link to your website, blog, or myspace? LennyPwhatever.blogspot.com

General
004. What is your height? 5'11
005. Do you have any siblings? 2 brothers, Bob and Chuck, and 1 sister, Stephanie
006. What is your eye colour? blue/green
007. What is your hair colour? dark
008. Do you wear glasses or contacts? contacts, vanities a bitch
009. Are you right handed or left handed? left handed in a right handed world
010. Do you have any piercings? I used to have my ear pierced but it has since healed
011. Do you smoke? proudly so
012. Do you swear? huge potty mouth
013. Do you get along with your parents? dont't not get along
014. Your heritage sicilian/irish/german
015. Your fears fear of being a coward
016. Goal you would like to achieve this year make my blog succesful
017. Most overused phrase on an instant messenger lol
018. Best Physical Feature too many to pick just one
019. Your bedtime whenever I cant stay awake any longer, ussually when most people are waking up
020. What time do you arise in the morning? morning?
021. First thoughts waking up? damn it's late
022. Do you shower daily? If I need to be presentable

This Or That?
023. Bright or dark room? darkness reigns supreme
024. Chocolate or vanilla? chocaholic
025. Dogs of cats? thought of myself as a dog person until my girlfriend got a cat
026. Pepsi or Coke? Coke, Pepsi is nasty
027. McDonalds or Burger King? it's a mood thing but I'm in the mood for McDonalds more often
028. Ant or Dec? ???
029. Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea? Cool Nestea Baby
030. Cappuccino or Coffee? Coffee, cappucino is pretentious

In the last month have you...
031. Drank alcohol? yep
032. Gone to a mall? unfortunately. College Mall in Bloomington is tres weak
033. Eaten a box of Oreos? Ussually they come in a bag. We buy a bag a week in my household
034. Eaten sushi? Yes. They don't have good sushi in Bloomington either
035. Been on stage? can't say that I have
036. Been dumped? happily involved for 8 years
037. Gone skinny dipping? nope
038. Stolen Anything? Thieves should be shot

Have you ever...
039. Laughed for no reason? lol
040. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? who told you?
041. Been in love? with my biscuit
042. Fired a gun? in Boy Scouts
043. Been drunk? haven't we all
044. Been called a Tease? no I know what I want
045. Been beaten up? I've dished out more punishment then I've taken
046. Shoplifted? I stole some candy and magazines when I was little

What was the last....
047. Furry thing you touched? a fluffy bunny
048. Thing you've said? I think out loud so it was a fluffy bunny
049. Song you've listened to? a song on the depeche mode cd my girl was playing
050. (Who was the last) person you've spoken to on the phone? a customer
051. Movie you watched? Kamikaze Girls
052. Thing you were doing before this? shopping
053. Time you cried? I honestly can't remember
054. Song you've sang? probably something corny
055. Time you looked at the clock? before I started this
056. Food and drink you've had? White Castle's cheeseburgers and chocalate shake
057. Flavour of gum you've chewed? Icebreaker
058. Shoes you've worn? Nike's
059. Store you've been in? Kroeger's

Favourite...
060. Planet? Pluto, it will always be a planet in my eyes
061. Age you've been so far? 21, I've just been getting closer to death since then
062. Season? Christmas
063. Number? uno nuno
064. TV show? Flavor of Love
065. Flower? girls seem to like roses

Random...
066. How much cash do you have on you? $55
067. What's a word that rhymes with 'door'? whore
068. What T-Shirt are you wearing? plain white
069. What brand of shoes are you wearing? Nike
070. What did your last text message say? don't text
071. What were you doing at midnight last night? something at the computer
072. What's your current desktop picture? the one that comes with windows xp
073. What's a word that you say a lot? the f word
074. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Black
075. How is the weather right now? cold, but at least it's not raining which it seems to do every other day here
076. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? their face or butt depending on what way they are facing
077. Are you too shy to ask someone out? I don't need anyone but my biscuit
078. Can you do a headstand (not using a wall)? no
079. Who would you like to see right now? my family
080. How many pillows do you sleep with? one
081. Would you go on a date with someone on MySpace? nobody but my biscuit
082. How do you want to die? performing acts of carnal knowledge
083. What do you want to be when you grow up? have a definite direction
084. What country would you most like to visit? Japan
085. How many CDs do you own? 0. I had several hundred that were destroyed and have felt the need to buy more
086. How many things, in your past, do you regret? Nothing. Anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger
087. Do you think you are attractive? I look good and I like me
088. Do you believe in yourself? I look good and I like me
089. Do you want to get married? I don't believe in the institutionaztion of something so personal

In a boy/girl...
090. Favourite eye colour? brown
091. Favourite hair colour? brown
092. Short or long hair? long, short hair is for boys
093. Height? 5'4ish
094. Weight? 120ish


Take This Survey | Create a Survey Tjshome.com

No comments: