Monday, September 04, 2006

Heres a geeky little comic quiz I found

1. Which comic company is your favorite? Image remains my favorite. They gave creators a place to truly profit from their work and gave an alternative to the big two.
2.Who is your favorite character and why? Mr. Cole Cash a.k.a The Grifter. Mostly just because Jim Lee draws him so cool but also because I can relate to his attitude and ideals.
3. Do you prefer villians or heroes? I prefer heroes because villians are usually one dimensional. Also by definition the villian is the one doing the wrong thing. In a Afgahanistani comic Osama would be the heroe and Sgt. Rock the villian.
4. If you could be any comic character who would you be? The obvious answer is Longshot. No matter the situation the luckiest one will come out on top. Like maybe I can't beat the Hulk with my strength but if he slip on a banana peel and crack his dome open then I'm the lucky winner.
5. Comic Books to Movies: Do you prefer it when the movie sticks to the comic story line or strays off with their own creative license? You have to accept that comic books and movies are two different mediums and the story needs to be told in different ways. That being said, the movie should still respect the source material.

No comments: