Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Took The Hub Challange


I've been on HubPages for about 4 years now. It has made me some decent money for the small bit of effort that I have put into it. In the end, internet marketing is a numbers game. The more content you put out there, the more opportunity you have to earn money online.

This is why I decided to take the Hub Challenge. In a nut shell, the goal of the challenge is to write 30 hubs in 30 days. Their is no direct reward but I see it as a great opportunity to motivate me to create more content and learn what HubPages can do for me.

You can read more about my decision to take the 30 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge here.

In the first few days I've posted articles on the following subjects.
LOTRO classes
Jobs in Social Psychology
Laser Tag System
Revenue Sharing Social Bookmarking Sites

Over the course of 30 days I should get a better understanding of what subjects work and what promotion techniques work best. I am going to try a wide variety of tactics to get a better understanding of how to make the most of HubPages.

After those thirty days I am going to bring my focus back to further developing my own properties and improving them with what I learn from this experiment.

No comments: