Monday, May 26, 2008

It's Been Awhile

It has been a very long time since I've updated my blog. A lot has occurred in my life in that time and I won't go into that now. However, it has occurred to me that my blog is something that I would like to get back to updating. I'm not naking any promises that I may not keep but I do know my blog is something that I am never going to completely forget about.

In the near future, my life is going to be going through many changes, and hopefully some of them will be chronicled here. The Bloomington chapter of my life is coming to an end in a few short days. Sometime in July I will be moving to Tuscaloosa, Alabama as my significant other was accepted there as a Ph.D. student. When I move there I will be starting in a new career that I will tell you about as it develops.

Expect to see my site updated soon with more posts as I have much to share.

No comments: